The Original Swirl Wowflute was created back in 2005 while the designer Joseph Cowlishaw, was exploring New York City as a missionary. He wanted a musical instrument small enough to easily slip in his pocket.
No batteries required! Just a simple breath and movement of your fingers is all the Wowflute needs to make a beautiful sound. None of the bells and whistles (no pun intended), of the noisy gadgetry that everyone uses today. Take a break from the screen and head on out in the hills. Play a tune anywhere!
The beautiful swirls of color are produced by twisting four chosen colors of clay together. The Swirl Wowflute is designed to be easily carried or worn around the neck. Each one has a unique swirl pattern to match your individual style. All Swirl Wowflutes are individually handcrafted out of polymer clay by a skilled flute maker right here in Southern Utah, USA.
- Handmade to perfection
- Tuned by ear individually (not mass produced)
- A unique swirl pattern
- Weighs only 16 grams (1/2 ounce)
- Comes with lanyard
- Made out of durable polymer clays
- Includes tableture chart to the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Made in the USA
* Images shown are examples of Swirl Wowflutes. Each Wowflute will be unique and will differ from those shown.
Sample Music –
I love these little flutes, they’re fun to play and people are amazed by the size 🙂